Register for our next session
Join us on 30th June and learn 'How to get the most from a client-agency relationship'.
Prior discussions include:
Learn from senior marketers on how to get the most from a client-agency relationship.
This topic is relevant to anyone who works directly with agencies that support their own marketing function. During the webinar, you will learn...
- A greater understanding of how the agency-client model has/is changing, especially after the pandemic.
- Get a feel for what best practice should look like
- How to build solid partnerships
- Tactics for getting the most value and success from your clients/agencies – relationship, remuneration, work, impact, agility
- An understanding of what does and doesn’t work from listening to good and bad experiences/examples
Our panel of marketers includes:
- Lauren Carlberg - Partner and Senior Marketing Manager Digital & CRM, John Lewis Finance
- Sarah Leach - Head of Marketing and Ecommerce, Marshalls
- Stacey Kirby - Head of Marketing and Communications, Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward
- Melissa Waters - Head of Client Services, Fresh Egg
Join our expert panel on Wednesday, 30 June at 10am from 10.00 to 11.00 (BST).
Keeping marketers up to date in changing times - watch previous Fresh Thinking Live! webinars
- How to adapt to changing customer needs
- How the search landscape has changed overnight and what to do about it
- How to inject new growth into plateauing CRO programmes
- How to use the Content Cycle to enhance your content strategy
- Preparing for the new normal in charity marketing
- Do you trust your Google Analytics data?
- Digital in a difficult-market
- How to avoid a website migration disaster!
- Why UX, SEO and content are a dream partnership for a highly successful website
- How to prioritise digital marketing tactics
- How to stay creative in your charity marketing